Sunday, October 25, 2009

Are we gonna make it? Can I keep the faith?



Hi there, I'm trying to keep the faith! Maybe I just need to get it out. I don't know. But here we are. I've been blessed by God. Me and my family have everything we need and then some. Im still unemployed yet "slighty" hopeful. My husband started a fulltime job 2 weeks ago, and we have been so excited. The thought of paying the rent on time, was a good feeling, and paying all of the electric bill, not just half and then begging for an extention. It was gonna be awesome. Then we got the phone call. They have no work for my husband this week. WHAT!!!?? ummm thought ya said this was a full time job? OMG! Can they do that?!! WTH! OK, Im done freaking out, and I have spent most of time "talking my husband down" . Be patient I say, it will pick up next week. We are used to this after all. It would have been wierd to pay all the bills, LOL. So we should be fine. Just hoping and praying its not the same thing next week. The worst of all, is, thats he's here with me damnit! hehe not really, but I thought that would be funny. Anyways , I feel better now, at least I got that off my chest. God Bless, I pray everyone can pay their bills this month. And BTW don't tell me to sell my laptop, cuz thats blasphemy, and my wireless is borrowed from a generous neighbor. I have no cable TV, my phone is $13 a month, and we are on foodstamps. Everything I could have pawned, is already owned by the pawnshop. My car is fixen to break down, its held together with clamps, screws, and sticky red glue stuff. But ya know what, we are really fine. Haha guess I wasnt done yet, but now I am. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment